Friday, June 24, 2011

Photos of Views from the Lawrence Berkeley National Lab






In an earlier blogpost, I wrote about my travels to and from Berkeley, California to attend a meeting of the I3P (Institute for Information Infrastructure Protection) consortium that UMass Amherst and about 2 dozen universities, government labs, etc., are part of.

The meeting took place June 22-23, 2011 at the Lawrence Berkeley National Lab.

We were put up at the Berkeley Lab Guest House, which is located on a mountain overlooking the San Francisco Bay and the views are quite spectacular.

While there, I saw not only wild turkeys (quite a few of them) roaming around and even deer only a few feet away from me.

I will let the photos above speak for themselves. Seeing the early morning fog over San Francisco Bay was magical.